Here we are…. finally we are ready to reopen in safety from 19 June 2020! Let’s start together…
I Mulini Resort, the right location for you better than ever.
- Trapani, virtuous City. First in Italy to have low number of contagious and considered out of emergency Covid-19.
- I Mulini Resort surrounded by green and close to the sea within 2.5 hectares surface helps the social distancing (restraint from Covid-19) giving you a corner of paradise wherever you are: on the exclusive private beach , in a relaxing area or in the panoramic restaurant’s terrace;
- All areas are periodically thoroughly disinfected and sanitized with quaternary salts of ammonium from a specialized private company (Hygiene srls company – Erice);
- Rigorous application of the guidelines for the reopening of productive and recreational activities to which the dpcm 17/05/2020 and the Sicily Region Ordinance n.21 of 17/05/2020 refer in the matter of prophylaxis and containment of the sars-cov-2 virus to protect the health of the human being. Here, then, the anti-covid measures that we adhere to in full:
- Measurement of body temperature before proceeding to check-in area in front of the entrance;
- Distancing lines well marked and visible;
- Information material on prevention in various languages;
- Gel dispenser holder columns for the hygiene of the hands located in various points of the location;
- Complete multi-day sanitation of areas and objects for common use;
- Use of personal protective equipment by all our employees who also will be scrupulously and periodically subjected to pharyngeal swab tests and suitably trained to contingent any form of assembly.
Dear guest, we also ask you to respect a few simple rules to guarantee one relaxing and carefree holiday:
Respect the safety distance of at least 1 m. in the common areas
Where social distancing is not possible, wear a mask
Do not place and leave personal items in common areas
Sanitize your hands often
In case of cough or sneeze use a tissue or your elbow
In case of fever or flu-like symptoms immediately notify the hotel staff that the competent authorities will be contacted promptly